|----------------------|

|------- Sold! -------|

|----------------------|

Howdy, folks :) A few years ago, I was working for a fellow who turned out to be a machine shop foreman. When he found out I was into bladesmithing, he asked if I wanted this oven. The next day, I watched as they pulled it from its stand, and installed a new, larger one. He told me that the oven was a little temperamental, but that it was in regular use.IMG_2018.JPG

The oven is 240/480v 1-phase, and weighs, I'm guessing 400lb or more. The cavity is 5"x5"x21.5" with the door closed.IMG_2013.JPGIMG_2009.JPG IMG_2012.JPG(note, I removed the back panel to show the electrical components. It isn't missing. :)

It comes with 3 new replacement elements, and their supports, as pictured.IMG_2021.JPG

I paid $150 for it, and that's what I'm asking for all of it. This oven is a brute, and will require a pickup truck to haul it away. I live in Boaz, AL, about an hour south of Huntsville. If interested, please email me at: jmskilpatrick@gmail.com

Have a good day! :)

Luke

Edit to add: The model is Blue M 2015D-2

Edited by jlkilpatrick

Yeah, the thing's amazing. I just finally realized I'm never going to be more than a hobbyist, so a tool like this is just massive overkill, for me. I'm confident some good 'smith around these parts will find a place for it, though. :)

Luke