Sign in to follow this  
Don Andrade

New to the Forum and some of my latest work

Greetings,

My name is Don Carlos Andrade and I am new to the forum. I wanted to introduce myself here and show some of my latest works.

I mostly spend time on another forum that I just love! However, not that many folks over there forge, there are some and it is a respectful and fun place, but I always admired Don Fogg and his style and approach & know that I can learn lots over here too.

So I am here & hope to find time to manage being in my bladesmithing practice and contribute in a positive and thoughtful way to both forums.

Primarily I create chef and camp knives, however integrals are my passion and was all I created in the first 3-4-years of making knives.

I am very fortunate to have Tai Goo and my Mentor and Friend, he has helped my over the years and continues to be an inspiration and resource for me as I continue to learn more all the time.

I chose chef knives as I am also a trained chef and teacher of Whole food Nutrition and Lifestyle.

My lady and I assist others in learning to make the foods that heal their bodies and spirits.....so needless to say,

I love chef knives and enjoy the challenge of making them as best as I can.

OK Enough Jabber.

Thanks for being here you all.

Sincerely, Don C Andrade

A variety of chef knives made recently for orders and a show I am doing...it will be my first show.

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work:)

ff2012chefknives.jpg

Edited by Don Andrade

Beautiful work! Welcome to the Forum. Looking forward to see more of your work and read your posts!

Beautiful work, and welcome aboard!

John

I'm not normally into chef knives, but I'm diggin' these. B)

Welcome to the forum!

-AJ

Thanks for the kind words about my work and the warm welcome! I am excited to be here:)

-DON:)

Nice to see you on here, Don...gorgeous knives!

Welcome Don! Yeah you will fit right in here on this forum.... I feel like a fish out of water on that 'other' forum too. But... people buy stuff there. :-)

And very nice stuff you've shown here. I love your kitchen cutlery...