Very special project for me

This is a set for the first of my four daughters that is getting married. She has a thing for Owls so I thought I would give it a shot.

The handles are Elk walnut and copper. The blades are rain drop damascus. Im going to make a keep sake box for them to go in (when I get a little time).

Let me know what you think, and thanks for looking.

Kip

wedding set 001.JPG

wedding set 002.JPG

wedding set 003.JPG

wedding set 004.JPG

wedding set 005.JPG

wedding set 006.JPG

wedding set 007.JPG

Thanks everyone

Three more daughters to go and I will be on easy street.blink.gif Now that this is done I hope to get to some projects I have had in the R&D department.tongue.gif

Thanks for looking and for the kind wards.

Kip

This is a set for the first of my four daughters that is getting married. She has a thing for Owls so I thought I would give it a shot.

The handles are Elk walnut and copper. The blades are rain drop damascus. Im going to make a keep sake box for them to go in (when I get a little time).

Let me know what you think, and thanks for looking.

Kip

Wow that is impressive and I am sure it will mean more to her than anything store bought would have. She will cherish those for the rest of her life! B)

Really nice, Kip. I love what you've done here, both in craftsmanship and the meaning behind it. One of my old childhood friends is getting married this summer, and I think you've inspired me to forge them something of the sort.

John

Thanks again everyone

Jim Im almost to the point that I need to start picking your brain for carving tips. I feel like I need to clean up edges and come up with a better plan for back ground.

Thanks again

Kip

Cool designs. :) I like how you transitioned from the darker steel to the lighter antler using the copper and walnut. :)

Thank's again for all the kind words it means a lot coming from the highly skill group that I have to display my craft to. Its to go with saying I owe a lot of my improvment to the support of the people from this forum and all the eye candy to keep me inspired. So thanks again Ill, keep it up if you will.biggrin.gif

Kip