B=Fe2!!!

J.Arthur Loose

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PdwYjFnFoJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Want me to delete it Yul? I changed the title to remove the SUP tags. I don't know if we can do superscript in titles.

-----------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -- Theodore Roosevelt

http://stephensforge.com

Ha ha! Hey Dave. I suppose I can live without the superscript. Thanks for the fix.

And with that, my friend, I think I shall go have a beer. -_-

OK, OK,

I admit, we Germans could have never be reunited without Beer, :P

everyone knows: we do have the best, the purest,

besides some found maybe in Belgium and Czechia,

sorry for the rest :lol:

but you are happily invited to come over and try it for yourselves,

but did you notice:

they never talked about why those big communities and peoples are gone forever, in this film, did they?!

not because of not enough beer one would assume,

by the way,

I prefer a good dry red wine

anyway

have fun

Jokke

My archeology professor, Garland Grabert, used to say that beer was what people discovered right after they discovered grain. You make boiled grain, suddenly there are bison to hunt, so you leave the boiled grain. 2-3 days later you come back and it's all bubbly and you think "I'm not going to waste it" so you eat some and humm, tastes bad, feels gooood. And there you have it, beer.

I don't know about all German beers, but I'm an ale, IPA, and porter guy, myself, and I think I make the best around ;) .

Geoff

"The worst day smithing is better than the best day working for someone else."

I said that.

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly.

- - -G. K. Chesterton

So, just for the record: the fact that it does work still should not be taken as definitive proof that you are not crazy.

Grant Sarver

Oh we definitely need a homebrew section. In my shop, I actually have homebrew on tap. There's nothing better than taking a break and throwing a steak or two on the charcoal forge and kicking back with a well made glass of homebrewed beer from your own tap and smoking some good pipe tobacco.

Absolutely Troy! Nothing like banging steel all day and sitting down to a great bbq at the end of it. First generation German here so bbq with beer goes without saying. :lol:

I'm so there if we get a bbq section.

"...I hunt, therefore I am." James Hetfield

• 2 weeks later...

I second (or third) the motion and move to table it for a verbal vote. All in favor say "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything I need to know I learned from the people trapped in my basement.

I'm out of my mind but feel free to leave a message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mmmmm. Smoked meats, beer, and tobacco. Some of my favorite topics. I have a killer babyback rib recipe btw. The secret is cola! happy.gif

My life is like shaving with a razor sharp machete. It's a bit awkward and I feel a sting every now and then, but in the end I'm happy with the results.