peter johnson's work

i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i didn't know where to ask elsewhere on the forum.

my question is, does anyone know if peter johnson has a site or webpage.

i'm asking this because i am always very inspired when i see peter's work pop up somewhere, and alway save the pictures for inspiration.

but i have not been able to track down a gallery or so.

does such a gallery or webpage exists, or are there just scattered photo's to be found around the web?

if this doesn't exist are there peaple who would like to post their pictures of peter's work, so i can use them as inspiration(and wallpapers :D)

thanks in advance.

poor Peter, i can feel him blushing from here.

peter is designer for albion, but i think the best place for the work made by his own fair hand is here, throughout the forum.

i am sure he will chip in.

Onen Hag Ol.

Peter doesn't have a website at the moment. Which is a tragedy.

One way to find all of Peter's posts on the forum--which I do believe is the best way to view photos of his work at the moment--is to visit his member profile page and then click "Find Topics" in the upper left. This will bring up a list of all the original threads posted by Peter.

He is an inspiration, for sure!

--Dave

-----------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -- Theodore Roosevelt

http://stephensforge.com

Pieter-Pauld,

Thank you for your kind words.

For years now I have been saying: I am going to get my own site. Several times I have been close to get a site established, but the ambitions have stumbled on one thing or the other.

Work on my own site has always got third or fourth priority, always something else being more important to see to and so, nothing gets done.

I leak the ideas and the energy I have for this project through posts on forums, finding short term joy that way.

I would love to have a place of my own to tell the stories I want to tell.

There is a hope still that it might come about. I am presently nurturing a hope it might happen in this coming winter.

Or I shall have to learn web design and build my own site from scratch.

We shall see ...

<:-I

Just use Wordpress.

Wordpress

It is free-lots of themes, huge amount of support doesn't take much investment in learning. Geared towards non-techies.

Isn't just for blogging any more. Is a fairly complete content management system (CMS)

I'd love to have good link to provide for you, Peter! I'd also LOVE to see a portfolio of your past work. It makes me sad that you don't have a website! ;)

• 2 months later...

He does now!

http://www.peterjohnsson.com/

really well done Peter,classy,not to busy and we get to see more of your work .

thanks for the inspiration

Geoff

The blacksmith and the artist reflect it in their art.

They forge their creativity,closer to the heart.

Thank you Geoff, you are most welcome!

Even if I have been looking forward to having a site of my own, I did not really anticipate how much fun it would be.

So far not so many articles, but it will grow in time. A few new articles in the pipeline and there are more photos of old work waiting to be published.

I am very glad to hear you like it so far :-)