Sign in to follow this  
beuford

Painting

Only place to post this photo but here you go.  Been a painter for quite some time.  I had the wife bothering me lately that I stopped creating, so one day I said to hell with it - went and picked up all my supplies and began pushing paint around on the canvas.

The first of the "Staircase" series was inspired by the most beautiful woman in the world; My wife.

Ouch!

I'm reminded of stones and glass houses. We all need to support any and all artistic outlets for each other.

Be well,

Dennis

not bad... looks like it was fun to paint..

it'll be a good conversation piece...now all you need is a serious and crazy title for it..  ....  like...  "Freud's cigar"... ... and a 7000 dollar price tag....  

Greg :P

Unfortunately a photo is never like the real thing.  Yes, it does make for great conversation as it is the first thing that jumps out at you when you enter the room.

As I said, the photo does it no justice but the colors in it 'leap' off the canvas.  My little 4 year old son loves it and my other paintings - children have a funny appreciation for shapes and colors.  In essence, he sees it purely for what it is: beauty in simplicity