Arrow head Push Daggers, nice, concealable

Hi All,

Finished these a few days ago. Two of my “Arrow Head” Push Knives or in this case perhaps better-called Push Daggers. Both made from 3/16ths 1095 and tempered to a RC 59-60. Both are double edged and hollow ground.

Slightly different sizes and yes that was intentional. The new KMG grinder lets me actually produce what I want to with very little variation. Got to love that machine.

The larger of the two is 3.5 inches long and 1 3/8ths inches at the base of the knife. The blade itself is 1 7/8 inches long and 1 inch at the base.

The smaller one is 3 1/8 inches long and 1 3/8 inches at the base of the knife. The Blade itself is 1.5 inches long and 1 inch at the base. SOLD

Really cool and functional knives with a very high satin just about mirror finish. That’s the larger of the two in the third picture for your reference.

Price $35.00 each shipped to the lower 48 plus another $10 for a neck sheath or 12 for a belt sheath.

arrowhead1_zps6c7b608d.jpg

aroowhead2_zpsb718b77d.jpg

arrowhead3_zps983a62fc.jpg

Thanks for looking and I do take custom orders.

Ken

Edited by Interframe

Like the letter "C" where it sits in the palm of the hand and where the fingers wrap around . is what he is speaking of .

Sam

Not sure what you mean by a flare and partial fold. Could you explain further. Im always up for a suggestion and challenge.Thanks, Ken

I believe he meant something like this.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=gambler%27s+push+dagger&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=0D52D26D2B7419E80B8A934FE77D9719214490C1&selectedIndex=20