Dave Stephens

Arctic Fire DVDs/Downloads Finally Available!

Hi guys:

I realize these are like six month overdue, but here's where to go and buy the Arctic Fire 2012 DVDs/digital downloads.

$29.95 for the 6 disc set, plus you can download them so you can watch them on Itunes, etc.

http://shop.middleearthnetwork.com/ARCTIC-FIRE-2012-6-DVD-SET-Pre-sale-af2012pre.htm

Thanks!

Dave

Yesss!

Nice; looking forward to watching them.

Niels.

Huah! Thanks Dave!

Ordered. Thanks!

Seth

Good things come to those that wait. I too have my order in. Thanks for making it happen!

Regards

just ordered mine :D

Ordered and can't wait to watch them all again :D Thanks for all the hard work you and everyone else put into making this happen :D

Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!

Just got back from running around the woods and I do not think it is humanly possible to have ordered this faster than when I saw this.

John

Ordered mine today!

Thanks again Dave, a wonderful effort on your part to further the craft for those of with dreams and ambitions but little money.

My deepest respect sir for walking the walk.

Daniel

Ordered as well, now waiting for the download to become avaliable...

aand.. the download is underway!

Got to say that while it took so long to get everything sorted out with the publishing, it is nice to see that everything seems to be working allright on the distribution end. Many thanks for all the effort you have put into this project, Dave! And, hopefully, after this years event it will take less time for publishing work, as the road have been scouted out already.

Edited by Artis Aboltins

I still haven't gotten a download link... :(

Nevermind, it was in my spam folder. Commencing awesomeness now.

Edited by Christopher Price

Is there a throttle on the download site? This is taking a bit longer than my ISP suggests it should...

Not that I'm complaining, it's great to have direct access like this, but it's going to take a few evenings of dedicated bandwidth to get it all at this rate.

Awesome recordings, downloaded already, fantastic having these artists together and such professionalism in the recording. Thanks a lot Dave, seeing as I can't be there, I can't wait to see Arctic Fire 2013 :D

Christopher, I just left the downloads active overnight and in the morning all was done, I guess it depends on your ISP, and mine isn't all that fast.

I will stick some money in the account we use for online ordering and have my wife get them ordered . And thanks very much for all the work and caring that has gone into these !

Got them ordered , and all exited ! But I got to thinkin some . Would anyone have any idea what it would cost to cover all the travel , all the room & board , and the cost of all the classes to gather up all the knowledge this represents ??? I would think This would cost at least as much as a colledge education !

Anyway , a deep thank you to all those who worked so hard , and gave so generously .

I was just curious if many of you have received your DVDs yet? I got an email march 27th saying it was being shipped. I wasn't sure where it was coming from so didn't really know how long it might take. Thanks everybody

If this becomes a problem, please PM me and I'll yell at the distributors.

Thanks!

Dave

I got a "it shipped" email back on the 27th, but no tracking information for the shipment. If I don't see it by Friday, I'll holler.