Arctic Fire DVDs/Downloads Finally Available!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from The Middle Earth Network provided me with a link to download them, and Mark was supposed to be getting back to me again to explain why the shipment didn't arrive a third time and I have given up hope of ever talking to him. I would suggest giving them a call to verify that 'their system' didn't have a problem and that they ship the DVDs to you.

• 1 month later...

I have waited over a month and have not received the dvds. I received an email saying they were shipped 3 weeks ago but they have not arrived. I have also left emails with the company and have not had any return emails or phone calls to resolve this matter. If someone has a number for them I would gladly call it and findout what is going on.

I just received an email from Mark saying the dvds were sent out last week but if they have not arrived by today he would send another set out priority. fingers crossed!

So is the reveal of who won the blade in the DVD? I'm gonna buy it anyway, just wondering

They're still talking about the DVD's for the 2012 event, I don't think anyone's seen a DVD or download for 2013's, nor has anyone won the blade if the silence here is any indication.

• 3 months later...