A Favor: Help to get zero commercials for Arctic Fire

Hi All:

Remember the commercials during last year's Arctic Fire? Annoying, right?

We have 957 subscribers on our Youtube channel. If we get 1000 subscribers we are eligible for a Youtube Live account, which would be WAAAY better than UStream, and commercial free.

So, if you guys feel like it, would you subscribe to our Youtube channel? It's free. No spam. You can even register a new email and subscribe with it, then never use it.

Here's a link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLd7Bm-nY4JEhB5PI2fRwA

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

--Dave

958 and I'll get my family on it to lol

Edited by Bret

Done deal Dave.........So word is there is a sword givaway if you can guess the name?

That's right, Austin. The riddle is what's the name of the blade and where is it hidden? Guess both, and it's yours, plus airfare and hotel to go dig it up.

Done!

I am quite literally sick with envy at the lot of you but cant wait to see what you get up to and hope you all have a blast.

take it it easy

Well I an Happy to say I did it as well. Sad part is I did not know it was out there or I would have been on the site Long ago . I just found out about it today .

Thank you Dave

Sam

My partner vincent also subbed. glad to see we will get to participate. one question... will this be a free broadcast, or will we have to pay a small fee to see this year's presentations?

Hey, great news guys. Our application for Youtube Live was approved thanks to getting over the 1000 subscribers and having a very high average rating on our content.

This makes is MUCH easier to broadcast, and will mean zero commercials during AF.

Thanks again!!