Antonio Montejano ( Spain)

Brother Antonio,

I set and Cried in utter amazement knowing I will never achieve such talent or ability in my lifetime . you sir are a true artist .

Bless you Dear Sir and Thank you from the Bottom of my Heart for uplifting my soul and brightening my day.

Samuel

Thank you brother for your words.
I thank God for helping us in our lives.
Thank you.

I was astonished when I saw the first picture, and as I continued reading all other thoughts escaped me. It is truly humbling and inspiring to see your work and I thank you for it. It is rare to see such talent, creativity and craftsmanship, and the quality of person you are. Thank you, for the world is better because of your pursuit.

John

Incredible and inspiring work Sen. Montejano. There are still in quiet corners a tradition and passion for skilled cradftsmanship that has been lost else wheres. I think that the knife makers has become one of the last repositories of true craft, along with the few remaining horologists and fine gun makers. Your acid etched work is fabulous.

I use a language translator.

I appreciate your words of respect for my work. :)

The search for truth is an important purpose in our lives. Everyone should try to excel in their work and helped by the inspiration should be sought greater personal development.

Willpower has unimaginable power. :)

Greetings.

Montejano

• 4 months later...

Thank you sir! This is something I will never forget! You have given me great pleasure, and I would love to own the book with pictures of your beautiful work so I can study them every day! Amazing...

I was literally speechless for a second.

WOW WOW and WOW.

that is what people now-a-days call wowgasms, i'm not joking.

but this is beside the point, the knives are exceptional in every possible way. the handles alone are artwork of the highest degree, i compliment this and all other artwork of this caliber with all my heart and soul, if i had one that is, i sold mine to blacksmithing and the call of fire and steel.

but aside from all the wonder i feel of these i'm extremely curious as to how, and the exact process you did to make these. it's my personality as a smith to want to know every style and how to preform it..... just saying.

Don't know how I missed this on the first go-round, but I'm sure glad I caught it on the second! Absolutely masterful work.

I had thought that the masters of the golden age were long gone, and rejoice in knowing that their knowledge hasn't been lost. God bless!

Hahahha. Hahahha ANTONIO....I raise my glass to you!!!!!! That is amazing work......I can not put in words but if I had to ........... I would say BRAVO!!!..........great work...you are a true artist...

• 3 weeks later...

Amazed. Thank you for posting this work for us to see. I hope that you can dismiss the voices of those who would detract from this stunning work. In the end their words are a clanging cymbal and a rush of wind. They mean nothing. Their words sting one day and are so quickly washed away their worth is revealed as meaningless. Those of us who appreciate your craft are in awe. I hope that you can pass your knowledge to a worthy pupil who will in turn do the same. May God bless the work of your hands.

Ok, so I know I'm just joinging the general throng of praise, but these are truly masterpieces, worthy of being displayed next to the greatest works of art and sculpture. The time and dedication displayed in these is simply mindblowing. Any Medival King would consider himself lucky to carry such an astounding blade.

Antonio,

Thank you for sharing with us. You've a talent that puts you in a league all your own. You've shown us not only your exceptional skills as a knife maker, artist & engraver but also as an architect and have the amazing ability to give the various pieces the feel of different cultures as well. Most of us produce work that all has the same look or feel where you have taken that to another level.

Well done. I look forward to seeing more.

Gary

Edited by Gary Mulkey