• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
J.Arthur Loose

Name Changes?

173 posts in this topic

Don, not really a new board question per se, but I'm generally going by "J.Arthur Loose," in terms of business these days. Any way I could change my name or do I have to start a new account? Now would be a good time, I suppose.

New board looks great and seems to work well. Thanks for your time. This place is a haven.

Edited by J.Arthur Loose

That's great, Don.

Thanks again!

can I change my name too ?

to Greg Thomas Obach

thanks

Greg

Wow...that looks easy! :huh:

Can I have mine ammended to Brian VanSpeybroeck?

It's a small deal but the correct combination of capital letters and spelling.

Thanks in advance!

Brian

Wow...that looks easy!  :huh:

Can I have mine ammended to Brian VanSpeybroeck?

It's a small deal but the correct combination of capital letters and spelling.

Thanks in advance!

Brian

24354[/snapback]

Sheesh. Might have been more accurate if I'd have logged in first before asking, huh? :(

Brian

Don,

I'm wondering how to go about changing my name/alias from "algecko" to "Andrew Recher".

I looked around in the controls and in the help file but unless it's buried somewhere I just can't find it.

Thanks, and thanks for hosting such a great online forum. I wouldn't mind contributing a little bit financially from time to time for this great resource if you can supply a means of getting it to you...probably wouldn't be much, but hey if everyone pitches in a little...

Best,

Andy

Hey, can you please change my username to Joe Mogusar when you get off vacation?

people been tellin me to use my name, might as well.

Thanks in advanced.

Edited by super-horrible swordsmith

Don can you change my name from Oakwoodforge to Jens Butler

Thanks ,

Jens

Thanks Don ! One question though how does one go about getting an avatar? Jokingly I though about having the name changed to: Jens Butler president, ceo, grunt, janitor and general lackey of Oakwoodforge but thought better of it :~) Thanks for this site Don.

Jens

Don could you change mine to Romey,thanks

Not a matter that needs a hasty reply after such absence and toil but with the return of the forum my name got screwed up.

Hÿllyn it is instead of what it appears to be now.

It's good to be back.

Daniel says that the new server must be running on a different codepage and it is affecting special characters. I have a request in to tech support and hopefully they will be able to correct it.

Hello Don, I got an e-mail notification of my name change but doesn't seem to be working. I thought you would want to know.

As I said it's no big deal as I'm sure that at first this place will be producing a lot of demands that can grow out of control, so if it doesn't work I can always open a new account, no big deal. :)

Hello Don, I got an e-mail notification of my name change but doesn't seem to be working. I thought you would want to know.

As I said it's no big deal as I'm sure that at first this place will be producing a lot of demands that can grow out of control, so if it doesn't work I can always open a new account, no big deal. :)

Hÿllyn, the name change notification was initiated after I manually tried to "fix" your name... it didn't work, and it is still an open "trouble ticket" at invision...

it'll be solved...

daniel

Thanks Dan.

No worries as I said if it is too much pain I'm happy with going with the flow. :)