• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
J.Arthur Loose

Name Changes?

173 posts in this topic

Hey would you mind chaining my name to just Gregory Lirot? Seems Ive been Gregory Lirot aka Bigfoot for long enough. Thanks!

Don,

A smooth transition... Thanks for all you hardworking.

I hate to make work, but could I change my name to Rich Bostiga. rhbostiga is my first two initials plus my last name, but in the spirit of full disclosure, I'd rather have the name I go by most.

Hey Alan.

When you get time, would you change my abbreviated name to the complete version?

Don A to Don Abbott

No rush.

I appreciate it.

Hi Alan, time to let all know that the 'H' in my filework stands for Hebbard, thanks! ( I joined along while ago, and can't remember...)Regards,Miles

Done. You may have registered on the day I tried to set it so you could only use letters (no numbers or sepcial characters). I had to undo that modification because it wouldn't let you use spaces either. Oh, well. Administrate and learn! :lol:

Don: I just joined and will be glad to change my name as well. List me as C. Milne

Thanks

Hi,
I am just reading "read before you register" in the forum, I did not read it when I registered the march 04...!
I want to change my name, list me as Franck Meurou
Thanks for your great work and this fantastic forum!!! ;)

Franck

Don could you change mine Rizwan babar ,

thank

hi,

i am new to knife making and this forum. my name is Michael Cassetta and am located in New Paltz, NY. i thought this would be the place to introduce myself. i am retired from the plumbers/steamfitters union local 21, White Plains, NY. as a welder i have enjoyed working with metal. i also did a short time with farrier work and was introduced to the forge there. i am currently waiting for my first belt grinder to arrive from Oregon Blade Maker an am very excited about getting it up and running. it will be delivered today. i am looking forward to learning from you all on this forum.

best regards,

michael cassetta

I have been searching and searching for a way to change my display name, and coming up blank, if you could, can i get mine changed to S. Cruse?

Alan, I wouldn't mind changing my log-on. Presently it's a blend of my kids names. My last name is too long and most folks stumble on it. There already was a Gary T from few years before me.

Maybe Gary LT ? If done would my password stay intact on log-in?

Gary Toulomelis

I can change just the display name, your login and password will not change a bit. Just let me know what you want it to be!

Would you please change my name to Jay Ramirez thanks