Kip Kaiser

Times up

Sep 30 is the deadline. :angry:

Appeals for more time go here. :unsure:

If your finished add your name to the final list thread.

I'm currently healing from an accident with a dull drill bit, but once I'm back in action I should be able to finish it in a day or so

Finished and ready to go

Errr.. not finished :(

I will be finishing the axe, but it looks like I'll have to sit this one out. Sorry gents, I've seen a lot of great projects! My track record isn't too good with finishing these on time, but I promise that I'll have the next one done!

John

Wup! Well, I'm ready. I was hoping to get a RR spike tomahawk ready for it, but I suppose the spear will do.

BTW, for anyone who gets my project; I think I didn't do too well on the handle, but I tried a new technique for tempering the head, so feel totally free to break it; lemme know the results!

I'm just about done. I think I'll finish it today or tomorrow. I'm also fine with extending the time to let people finish up.

Im done! and ready to roll! I have no problem with the delay , I would however render that decision to Kip since I assume he's the head Hog on the KITH ranch

Not the head dog just a big fan of the KITH!!!

It looks like we have a few straggler so if there are no objections we will push it out to 15 October. This will add to the entries and make it more interesting. Let me know what everyone thinks?

Kip

Thank you! as I mentioned on my WIP thread, I got sick earlier this week and then started family vacation. I plan to finish on Oct 7 when I get back to town, so the extension is perfect!

James

Thanks Kip and KITH brothers.. I will be done by then.. Fitted the handle today.. Will post some progress pics soon

That sounds absolutely perfect to me!

i also have no problem with a later deadline.

in my opinion deadlines are overrated anyway :P

Im fine with it ! No sweat for me .

Finished with mine, but I'm fine with Oct. 15 for a deadline. I have found a longer handle for mine, trying to find out how long it can be and still ship for a reasonable price.... so I may use this time to re-do the handle.

Tis fine with me

Little update. I'm nearly finished with a RR spike tomahawk that I posted a while back. I was planning on re-punching on a different spike, but lots of stuff happened and I won't have time to do that. I'm working my guts out on this hawk. It'll be bad, but much better than the spear I have. We'll see...