Axe video project

So now that the project is officially over I can share with you all that Ryan and I were being considered for having our own TV show, the production company made this character reel to show to companies and while it wasn't picked up they allowed us to keep the video for our uses. Unfortunately we had no influence on the editing and so the forging is done out of sequence and may look confusing or incorrect but it is simply editing. Just a heads up so I don't have to explain it a million times. Hope you guys enjoy watching it let me know what you think!

I would love to see more! You guys look awesome on cam, and the bagpipe background is great too. The video is really well performed and edited, it's just that they wanted to conduct a narrative order, and the axe was the only one that didn't get the attention it deserves.

By the way, here you have a supporter!

Well spoken gentlemen! It is a great thing you have going on, and it is a shame that the series never got picked up. People need to see more of this!

John

Ah lovely pipeing. Tried to play the bag pipes, went back to my guitar! Finger tip callouses are easier to obtain than leather lungs and TMJ of iron! Wonderful video guys! FUN FUN FUN! Now I want to go out and play!

Why didn't the networks pick up on this? I would watch this show, and I never watch TV. My advice would be make more, edit them yourself or by a real smith, put them up on the youtube and let the big shots kick themselves for what they missed out on.

Thanks Luke, their reasoning behind it that they told me was that their were too many shows out that were similar in nature to this. They were referring to all the shows about Alaska, and survival, etc. I thought that was kind of an odd reason but if they'd rather show teen models working on a farm mucking out a stall go for it.

Thanks Luke, their reasoning behind it that they told me was that their were too many shows out that were similar in nature to this. They were referring to all the shows about Alaska, and survival, etc. I thought that was kind of an odd reason but if they'd rather show teen models working on a farm mucking out a stall go for it.

too many shows like this...

Do they even watch their own channels?! They are all the same anyways!

Yours would be an improvement <_<.

Thanks Carter...I do wish there was some program out there that would show are craft in a positive light not just as renn fest crazies if you know what I mean.

Nice to see a fellow piper on the forum! Your philosophy on metal is very similar to what I've been trying to convince my friends of for years - but they always just look at me funny and edge away...

Oh, and sweet set up and tomahawk!

Thanks guys I wish I could play as well that's all Ryan, he had competed on the national piping team and makes his own bagpipes, pretty remarkable guy.