When I opened the site ( before sign in ) a couple minutes ago , I got a warning from Avast that it had found something wrong and stuck it in the chest . The same thing happened a couple weeks ago . Anybody know what is causing this ? I'm using IE , and it would be easy to blame this on that , but I'd like to get a better idea of what it is , because it's making me nervous about wandering on the site .

I haven't used this site on IE in over a year, but when I did it would give similar warnings. After switching to Firefox I haven't had a single issue out of it.

I always use Firefox and have never had an issue .However I also use a very high grade anti virus software too .

Sam

I use Microsoft Outlook and Avast and often get a warning but it does not shift it to the chest. I reported it as a false positive but it keeps coming up. I guess they just don't pay any attention to me.

Ok . About what I expected .

Avast is also what I use and have gotten used to the warnings being wrong. I bought my wife a Scrabble game and Avast would not allow the install. The program came direct from Hasbro and hasn't been a problem for a year or more. I just turned Avast off and went ajead with the install.

Dave