I tryed to represent a storm (with fire, whirlpool, wind and lightning) trooping around a flower. Maybe a confused composition...maybe contrived...most important it was difficoult to do and I'm happy I've done it.

AISI O2 1070

UDH 15n20

Amboina

01.jpg

Wow that is amazing. How is the wood accent held on? Is it just on the top/bottom or does it wrap the other side as well?

I was wondering this too, fantastic work..mesmerizing pattern and a really nice shaped knife

This is completely amazing....never seen anything like it before. I'm completely mesmerized

Thanks to everyone!! Mr Toneguzzo I'm following your wip - intriguing duck!- it is fresh and remember me my beginning in this forum 10 years ago. I don't write cause I do prefer stay in the second row. But I follow with interest.

Inside the handle there is a deep groove and wood enter 1/3 inch in the groove .

Mr van Dijk here more pics, I don't know if is enought

storm 015.JPG

storm_01.jpg

That is ridiculously cool

your is a figure of speech, you used opposite to describe sthing. I did the same, on one side energy, aggressiveness, movement (storm) on the other silence, and contemplation (flower). Is the same old story, like White Black or Good Bad, ...maybe boring but in my opinion the best way to describe reality ( and accept it).

I tryed to represent a storm (with fire, whirlpool, wind and lightning) trooping around a flower. Maybe a confused composition...maybe contrived...most important it was difficoult to do and I'm happy I've done it.

AISI O2 1070

UDH 15n20

Amboina

I love this description. Reminds me of me. Very cool work and well executed....

outstanding work. I usually don't like mosaic work, but this is real art to me!

Yes more than 15. I plan everything..., steels, manipulations, number of sessions (or heats sometimes), but final result always astound me. I think you understand what I mean, repetitive work is an important part of the creative process.