Plume SEAX

ruggero

Hi all,

here another SEAX i make 2 jears ago :

The Blade its made from Damascus 1080 / 15N20. 32cm long, 3.5cm large and 5mm thick.
The Sheath of plum wood with a bit off carving. Deer antler fittings.
A Handle of deer antler with brass fitting.
Thanks for looking
Ruggero

Very nice, love the sheath!

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651

Hello:

That surface manipulation must of taken you a great deal of time...That is a very well done piece of steel...Te reswt is pretty spiffy too but that blade..that is a patern you just don't see very often...

JPH

If you wish to know the price of freedom..Visit a Veteran's Hospital...I am humbled by their sacrifice... 

Why is it when the Mighty Thor throws his hammer he is dispensing Justice and fighting Evil..BUT..when I throw my hammer I wind up in a mandatory 16 week anger management course??</p>

I came into this world naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood...I have no problem going out the same way...

Nice! I love how the carving looks more alive as it trails down the sheath

I have always thought that one man of tolerable abilities may work great changes, and accomplish great affairs among mankind, if he first forms a good plan....

- Benjamin Franklin

Great Work! The carving is amazing on the sheath and handle and the patern in the blade is something I have never seen before!

Men are just boys with bigger toys!