• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
cjwalker

picture

8 posts in this topic

I cant see 90% of the pictures for some reason can someone tell me why

What are you using to look? Some phones and tablets won't display pictures from outside hosts. If you're looking at old threads, sometimes the links have changed, and sometimes the original poster has taken them down. Give me an example of what you're not seeing and I'll try further diagnosis.

CJWalker, your questions aren't particularly polite so far... Maybe if you phrased your questions in a more polite manner, you would get a better response.

Sorry if I'm being a bit picky.

CJWalker, I have this problem as well. I've found that it is something to do with the computers I'm using to look. All the pictures are visible from my Iphone if I ever really want to look.

I don't think that cj is being impolite. I don't know how he could have phrased it any more politely.

I don't think that cj is being impolite. I don't know how he could have phrased it any more politely.

'I cant see 90% of the pictures for some reason. Can someone please tell me why?'

​Punctuation and courtesy.

I cant view pics from my computer at work. I figure its big brother watching over my shoulder.

Are you signed in to the Forum? Many of the pictures do not show up until you log in. Otherwise, it very much depends on what browser you are using. A setting could be turned off or software may be out of date or incompatible. It is possible to do a search of the problem on the internet and correct it but, time consuming. Good luck!

~Bruce~