picture

cjwalker

What are you using to look? Some phones and tablets won't display pictures from outside hosts. If you're looking at old threads, sometimes the links have changed, and sometimes the original poster has taken them down. Give me an example of what you're not seeing and I'll try further diagnosis.

CJWalker, your questions aren't particularly polite so far... Maybe if you phrased your questions in a more polite manner, you would get a better response.

Sorry if I'm being a bit picky.

CJWalker, I have this problem as well. I've found that it is something to do with the computers I'm using to look. All the pictures are visible from my Iphone if I ever really want to look.

I don't think that cj is being impolite. I don't know how he could have phrased it any more politely.

'I cant see 90% of the pictures for some reason. Can someone please tell me why?'

​Punctuation and courtesy.

Are you signed in to the Forum? Many of the pictures do not show up until you log in. Otherwise, it very much depends on what browser you are using. A setting could be turned off or software may be out of date or incompatible. It is possible to do a search of the problem on the internet and correct it but, time consuming. Good luck!

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler