Hi All

Here is my latest.

10 inch blade, forged from 3 bars of 120 layers, 1095& 15N20 steel.

Handle Deer-antler with 40 layer nickle and mild steel damascus and shibuichi

Total length 15 inch.

Richard

203a Fighter.JPG

203b Fighter.JPG

203d Fighter.JPG

203e Fighter.JPG

203f Fighter.JPG

Edited by Richard van Dijk

Richard van Dijk
www.hoihoknives.com
My link

To many likes to list!!! Awesome job man!!! Any chance you could explain how you made the collar?

Kip

A man is no better than his word! Check out the web site @ www.thekaisercustomknives.com

That is some steel!

Geoff

"The worst day smithing is better than the best day working for someone else."

I said that.

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly.

- - -G. K. Chesterton

So, just for the record: the fact that it does work still should not be taken as definitive proof that you are not crazy.

Grant Sarver

That one is a real beauty Richard!

~Bruce~

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

that just rocks. I really like it.

kc

please visit my website http://www.professorsforge.com/

“Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.” E. V. Debs

Everything has been said already! Beautiful, as always. I really love all the different patterns, they all fit their location in the knife so organically. I love this knife!

Beautiful as always, Richard.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

-----------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -- Theodore Roosevelt

http://stephensforge.com