Cory Martin Imaging - New Strobe Lights - Amazing Pictures!

I recently got some new lights and have been taking some pictures trying to get all the settings right to make the best pictures. Here's the first few knives I photographed with them, and I must say that they turned out amazing! Enjoy

Martin-Peter-Hubertus-Style-Button-Relea

Martin-Peter-CTech-Timascus-Flipper-Fold

Martin-Peter-All-Stainless-AND-Titanium-

Timberline-Folder-1000.jpg

Martin-Peter-Damascus-Bear-Jaw-Dagger-10

Here's a special project that my dad and I have been working on for almost a year now. I made all of the chain maille which my dad (Peter Martin) then integrated into a bowie knife. It was actually quite challenging to make everything fit correctly, but it came together quite nicely.

Martin-Peter-SanMai-Damascus-Chain-Maill

I will be using my new lights at the upcoming Badger Knife Show next weekend in Janesville, WI and I am excited to see what kind of photos I can produce from the show. I'll be sure to post them afterwards so everyone can admire the knives from the show.

Thanks for taking a look at my photos.

Nice work! Very professional layout, lighting and compositing.

You should build business fast at the show. Love to see em.

James

Great photography and mail handled Bowie is cool,although after our last winter here it would be to cold to hold:-P teasing aside I really like it.

Great photos, super clear. Your choice of backgrounds shows the amount of thought and care you invest in the pictures.

Excellent job.

Peter

Holy cow! The blades look like they are floating about .5" above the background.

Very nice.

The chainmail bowie is super cool. I started to imagine how much hassle fitting that together would have been and decided I just don't want to try! Impressive fitting, man!

--Dave