Cutting edge is a touch over 6" leaf spring steal and the OAL length is 12". Black and white spalted ebony for handle and mosaic pins. Tooled leather scabbard.

Took longer than expected with house flooding and clean up etc. But all is good again.

WP_20140325_12_25_56_Pro.jpgWP_20140325_22_01_38_Pro.jpgWP_20140325_22_02_11_Pro.jpgWP_20140325_22_02_24_Pro.jpg

WP_20140325_22_01_20_Pro.jpg

Very nice Eddie! That ebony is amazing and your tooling is top knotch!

Good work there! The tooling is very nicely done, and I wish I had a pallet of that handle wood...

I hear you with the flooding. I recently had garage and house flooding, what a DAYmare! On the plus side, look at that blade! what a wood selction. I am still awed by how wicked mother nature is to us. Only things a human with tools could ever appreciate. very nice stuff Ed.

Well our house is basically back to normal. we did have a couple minor spots on the wood floor that need repair. Our dining room table took the biggest hit. water penetrated up through the legs and when the clean up crew was drying out the moisture in the house, all 4 legs of the table split. There is a restorer who is going to fix table legs so it will be fine once its repaired.

Thanks again for the comments on my work. I feel I am getting my hand back in the tooling of leather. And thanks to all of you on here, am learning a couple things here and there to improve my blade forging. I am indebted to all of you for that. THANK YOU!!

Oh I enclosed one more pic. I put it in the other post but some may have missed it.

WP_20140317_18_03_56_Pro.jpg