got a few done.........................

hello all,

been in the background here of late , renn faire construction ,a blade show , a sick bearded dragon and work has really clamped down on My work time, well faire startes tomarrow(april 5th)and once again Im doing secruity in the form of peace tieing.

My dragon has inproved some (much to the bleeding of My funds) and Iv run out of time to get any more blades done befor renn faire starts.

this is photo heavy for Me

but it show My bodice daggers(oh wait My "fancy smancy bodice daggers") hair pics "neck twisty daggers" and a few other odds and ends........................

as always feel to comment, wisecrack,jab& perry and speak your feelings, I alwasy like to get feedback

<oh no seax's sorry seax feiends>

most of the blades are W1.and O1 hair pic are stainless blackened are carbon steel

neck and bodice dag sheaths are a oily drum stuffed and the bealt sheath is veg tanned , all leather and steel has been coated in fiberings aussie leather dressing( swear I smell kerosene in it <LOL>)

all My best

Mike

faireStock1.jpg

faireStock2.jpg

faireStock3.jpg

faireStock4.jpg

faireStock5.jpg

Nice stuff there Mike! Best of luck tomorrow!

was a decent weekend , weather was nice ,not overl;y hot , but I did have to tie down one of My blades................................=/

hair pics seem to be popular this season

had a(well a few in fact) rasberry cider with mead on sunday........................imteresting comboand it works , I'll have to try a few more to base a true view on it

~M~

• 2 weeks later...