Been awhile, here's some new ones... Part 2

Here are a few more pieces that have been waiting to be posted...

001a_5.jpg

Here is one of my "Crossover" Belt knives in 52100 steel with a trigger guard, file worked thumb rest and handle scales of Cocobola Burl wood.

001a_6.jpg

Here is a Field/Bush knife done in etched 52100 with multiple quench lines with wrought iron guard and threaded pommel and an Elk antler handle.

002_150.jpg

Here is another Crossover Belt knife (standard version) in hand rubbed 52100 and Desert Ironwood Burl handle scales.

003_161.jpg

Here is a Field/Bush knife in "Frontier" pattern damascus steel with a top scraping edge, silica bronze hardware and handle of stabilized Cherry Burl wood.

003_162.jpg

Here is a Drop-point Hunter in hand-rubbed 52100 with a deep belly, file worked thumb rest and handle scales of Desert Ironwood Burl done in a palm-swell style.

Woah! Very nice! I dunno if it is a trade secret, or if you wanted to elaborate on how you get your "frontier" pattern? I really dig that!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

The Frontier pattern is no secret at all Mseronde. I save all of my damascus "scraps" from billet ends and cut outs and when I have enough, I clean them all up (that's the worst part, grinding clean all those small pieces) and forge weld them into a canister (like my ball-bearing and meteorite blades). You can get some wild and crazy patterns, almost like a quilt.