Tate Roth

Pine Ridge ribbon burner for sale or trade

I purchased one of these burners a while ago for a project that has never gelled, so instead of letting it sit on a shelf doing nothing, I thought I would post it here to see if anyone wanted to either buy it or trade for it. This is the 4 x 8 burner with a mixer. Retail for both is $275. These are new and never used, but I'm asking $175 shipped or a trade. I would be interested in a mess of eips cable or if anyone has an extra 1 phase to 3 phase 3hp vfd like a fm50 I could use for my grinder, or anything generally interesting to a knifemaker.

Attached are some pictures of the burner and mixer. Here is also a link if you want to check them out.

http://www.pineridgeburner.com/

http://www.pineridgeburner.com/sales#prices

IMG_20140502_172820147_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140502_172826682.jpg

IMG_20140502_172845472.jpg

IMG_20140502_172906842.jpg

Tate, where are you located in the Twin Cities. I am in Eagan (an a member of the Guild, which I believe you are also :-) and would be interested. Is the the LP or GH series... I have a blower that would wrok nice and 3/4" natural gas line running to the smithy. Lots of steel, exotic wood handle materials and other goodies that a knife maker would be interested in... OTOH $175 is very reasonable. If you have a Guild directory my numbers should be listed. Going to be out and about today so the cell is probably the best bet.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dan Kaschner

You might want to PM Tate. He was last here Nov 2017.