guarnera

Much stuff for sale

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do to unexpected health problems, I am forced to sell by bladesmithing equipment. This stuff is all local pickup, unless otherwise noted.

Little tree forge treadle hammer, with two 65# heads. One has interchangeable dye's. asking $450.00

Wrought Iron Anchor chain. Asking $2.00 a pound. Can ship in flat rate box. I'll have to check to see what I can fit in the box's they have. The links weigh approx. 6# 12oz. Half links = half that. I can fit 7 whole links and two half links in a $12.85 Flat rate box. When I cut a link in half I cut it on the short ends, so you don't have much to straighten. So that's approx. 54# per box. Or however much up to that amount per box you want.

I'm open to reasonable offers. Thank you all.

Oh yea, I'm located in S.California. Lancaster, in the high desert. About an hour in a half from L.A..

Edited by guarnera

sorry to hear about the health issue, here's hoping things get better for you......good luck to you,

some great deals there you've posted........

Will add you to my prayers. I may be interested in some of the wrought iron, PM when you known how much will fit in a box.

tempting stuff to expand my forge, and not too far away. but where would i put a treadle hammer (and what can a power hammer do that it can't?)!?

Hate to hear that stuff. Hope you can recoup some of your $$. Which controller is on the paragon? Any chance you could arrange for shipping on that?

Anyhow, I hope it can somehow work out for you,,,

jm

Sorry to hear that you're having problems, and I hope that you get better soon. I'm interested in the set of tom tongs shipped to my place in rhode island since you said those could be shipped =)

If you can get back to me with what it will cost with the shipping I'll contact you with how to get you payment (ie should i send a check in the mail, paypal, etc) and my address =)

-Justin

I too am sorry to hear of your issues, but I will happily relieve you of a fair bit of wrought if you'll take a check or postal money order.

On the wrought iron, I'll go out tomorrow see what the average waight of the lings are, and how many will fit in a flat rate box. and I'll post it here.

Thanks guys.

Edited by guarnera

Tony, if you can sell your furnace locally, please do it. I am still negotiating with the partner on this. This is still a hobby for me and there isnt any "money" for extras now. Of course we disagree on what "extras" are,,, I'm usually wrong.

jm

what size is the W2

Yes, this. Are they the 1" bar?

The W2 is in 2 1/8" Dia. and 2 1/4" Dia. bars. Don shipped them to me 4 bars to a box 40# ea box.

Got the tongs today (well actually yesterday but i wasn't around to get the box off the porch!) Thanks a whole lot for fast and easy shipping =)

Looks like I'm going to be reducing all my stock to 1/4 thick with the power hammer now before forging blades =D (actually 1/4" is my favorite size to work with anyways)

To all concerned,

The Rolling mill is spoken for pending payment. Thank you all for your interest.

Tony G.

To all concerned,

The Rolling mill is spoken for pending payment. Thank you all for your interest.

Tony G.

I want to thank everyone for their orders. I still have some Anchor chain and W2 left, if anyone else would like some. And the big stuff except for the rolling mill is still available. Thank you all very much.

Tony G.

The Anvil, and heat treat oven are gone. I still have some wrought iron, and W2 left. I will be listing more stuff soon. Thank you all very much.

Hello All,

Thanks for the great response. All the W2 is gone. I still have about a 100# of wrought iron, if anyone else is interested. I will post more stuff as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Tony G

Hello everyone,

Most of my stuff I posted is gone. I do have about 50# of wrought iron anchor chain left. If anybody wants it, $2.00 a #, and on this last batch, I'll pay shipping. Just cause I want to move it out. I will have other stuff going up, as I go through my shop. And Thank you all.

Tony G.