Helping to Cheer Up My Little Forge Buddy

B. Norris

Hi Everyone!

My 3 year old son, Kainen, who practically tries to take over everytime I smith or runs off with my Blade magazine because he wants to get first peek at all the goodies is going in to the hospital for the first of two surgeries this coming Thursday. Due to complications from his FPIES (Food Protein-Induced Enterolocitis Syndrome) a NG Feeding Tube is being placed in preparation to put in a G Tube 4 weeks later. He's my little forge buddy and loves to get mail, so I thought maybe you guys might want to send him some to read while he's stuck in the hospital. Who better to get cards/pics from than the same people who make all the sharp, pointy objects he loves soo much! Mail can be sent to:

Kainen Norris

11708 South 35th Street

Bellevue, NE 68123

He also has a wish site at Hero Network:

https://heronetwork.com/wish/index?id=1520389

And a Donation Account at Great Western for donations to help cover what our insurance does not:

"Donation for Kainen Norris" Account # 3113544657

Picture 121.jpg

mobile pics 022.jpg

mobile pics 129.jpg

“All work is empty save when there is love, for work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

I hope all goes well and that a successful outcome results, you have my best wishes and Kainen will be in my thoughts every day.

Hopefully I'll be able to come up with an idea to help, regards Miles

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651

Handsome little fella, you'll be beating off the girls with a stick, if he doesn't hit you with that Shinai first lol. Thats a cruddy disorder to have. Good news is over 90% grow out of it when the get past 4 or 5.