"Kosťa"

Peto

Small and simple pocket knife from aged file and cow rib... tightening of small lever is possible arrest open blade, but it´s not linner of course... :unsure:

Thank you for any comment...

01.JPG

04.JPG

06.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

07.JPG

:)

logom.jpg

A 'friction folder' with a diference! What a great idea, Peto!!! Nice work!

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651

Miles, I must agree a friction folder w/ a twist on the construction. I really like the use of materials the cow bone and the aged look on the file really go well together! A big thumbs up!

I would love to see a shot of the knife laying on its spine to see into the handle and how you accomplished that area!

Edited by C Craft

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Looks great!! Love the cow bone.

“If you trust in yourself. . . believe in your dreams. . . and follow your star. . . you will still get beaten by the people who have spent their time working hard and learning things, the people who weren't so lazy.” ~ Terry Pratchett

Primal, savage, and ingenious....:)

George Ezell, bladesmith

" How much useful knowledge is lost by the scattered forms in which it is ushered to the world! How many solitary students spend half their lives in making discoveries which had been perfected a century before their time, for want of a condensed exhibition of what is known."
Buffon

view some of my work

RelicForge on facebook

...and how you accomplished that area!

Groove I make with reel for angle grinder fix to the lathe.

This is just attempt and quick realization of quick idea... this construction need more thin and light blade, here is 4mm thick.

Thank you much friends...

logom.jpg

One more in cow rib, but now in classic friction construction with protect cord usseful for neck hanging too... plus bangle in same material.

Thanks for looking... :)

01.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

logom.jpg

Now the classic friction folder that is a new twist on it with the cord, literally! I like how it turned out! Are you stabilizing the rib bones? The look is they just came of the carcass, they have that very aged in the sun look!

All and all I really like how they turned out! thumbup1.gif

Edited by C Craft

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Another cool idea! Great work!

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651