Mosaic damascus sword

Manuel Tacus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful! What a huge time commitment. Very impressive stuff!

Kip. Happy to pin this one.

Dave

-----------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -- Theodore Roosevelt

http://stephensforge.com

That's very impressive. Huge time investment.

That was a very tight accordion cut. I applaud you for it. I will usually cut wedges out rather than a slot. You've a talent my friend.

Your hilt work is just as impressive as the blade. Nice job all around.

Thanks for sharing.

Gary

Gary

ABS,CKCA,ABKA,KGA

Jaw dropped WOW !!!!!! :o

If ya can't be good don't git caught  !!                                        People who say stuff can't be done need to

git the hell outta the way of people who do stuff   !!!

Show me a man who is called an expert by his peers         

And I will show you a good man to listen to ......

Show me a man who calls himself an expert

and I will show you an egotistical asshole...............!!

Incredible! It has already been said, but I'll say it again- what a tremendous amount of work!! Thank you for taking the time to document it and share it with us. Truly, a job well done!

John

Not all those who wander are lost. -J.R.R. Tolkien

-Shards of the Dark Age- my blog
-Nine Worlds Workshop-
-Last Apocalypse Forge-

Damn

http://bearclawknives.com/ my mentor and his friends once told me there os no problem that cant be solved with a fine cigar and a pot of coffee

you know some people just need a sympathetic pat.....on the head........with sledge hammer

Seven Points Forge by the Bay

Wow! That looks great! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

“If you trust in yourself. . . believe in your dreams. . . and follow your star. . . you will still get beaten by the people who have spent their time working hard and learning things, the people who weren't so lazy.” ~ Terry Pratchett