Mosaic damascus sword

Manuel Tacus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! The sword is fantastic. Your workmanship is top notch. Thank you so much for the WIP photos - I learned a whole lot looking at them. What a massively awesome thread.

amazing. missed this. it is wonderful.

please visit my website http://www.professorsforge.com/

“Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.” E. V. Debs

• 3 weeks later...

This is beyond amazing. The final product is incredible, but seeing the elaborate progress makes it even more impressive. Great job, I wish I had some of that ability myself.

- Allen (aka bobasaurus)

• 5 weeks later...

Holy crap!!! Very cool Manuel!

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Most impressive! You are pretty damn serious about this, as is obvious from the great sword and the look in your eye in that selfie...

Please come and waste some otherwise perfectly good time, looking at my knives!

www.prometheanknives.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...