chef, slicer and scandi

Roman Stoklasa

Hey all!

I have some news out of my shop. The cooking knives have blades of Elmax steel, handles of rosewood and guards of SS.

The scandi style knife have the blade made out of billet forged by my friend Vladimír Man from Olomouc town. It consists of W2 core and spring steel/wrought iron on the sides. Handle is carved out of ash burl wood and copper.

Thanks for watching, comments are welcome! ;-)

_RGB0001.jpg

_RGB0004.jpg

_RGB0005.jpg

_RGB0006.jpg

_RGB0008.jpg

_RGB0012.jpg

_RGB0013.jpg

_RGB0015.jpg

_RGB0017.jpg

_RGB0019.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! Your puukkos are awesome, I'm seriously jealous.

“If you trust in yourself. . . believe in your dreams. . . and follow your star. . . you will still get beaten by the people who have spent their time working hard and learning things, the people who weren't so lazy.” ~ Terry Pratchett

Beautiful work, Roman!

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651

The fittings on the pukko are excellent, I like the flow and shape of the handle and everything there. Jealous and inspired.

The pin on the puuko only goes halfway through I see. That's clever, I've never thought to do that. It provides an asymmetrical yet still pleasant and functional look to the knife. Very nice. I also love how the carving on the handle flows through the sheath. Really great work, thanks for sharing.

Jake

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

https://www.facebook.com/J.LarrimoreCustomKnives?ref=bookmarks

Thank's Collin! Don't be jealous, be inspired ;)

Thanks Roman! That's really helpful for me.

“If you trust in yourself. . . believe in your dreams. . . and follow your star. . . you will still get beaten by the people who have spent their time working hard and learning things, the people who weren't so lazy.” ~ Terry Pratchett