Congratulations to the latest long-overdue beard!

This had been bothering me for a while, but then a few days ago another fellow Fiery Beard asked me why this gentleman did not have one yet. Despite not having made a pattern-welded seax (yet!), he has exceeded all the other requirements, and in my judgement is and has been deserving of the honor for years now.

So, without further rambling, allow me to present the newest beard to shine forth for all to see:

Mark Green!

Mark_Beard-X3.jpg

Photoshop courtesy of Christopher Price.

Mark, he also did one without the 'stache if you like that better.

Congratulations, and I apologize for taking so long to make the formal announcement!

Wow, I just found this. Thanks Gang!! I will endeavor to live up to this accolade. Alan, Does this count? 2 high p/low p twisted bars, bar of hearth refined bloom iron, 12 fold bar of bloom, 6 fold bar of hearth refined bloom steel. Will all be put together this weekend, with bronze, and chip carved boxwood handle. ( my first) My left thumb has the scars!! Finished pics soon. 001.JPG 002.JPG

Congratulation Brother Mark ! Well deserved indeed . for many a works that you have completed and inspired others to work toward.

Best Regards & Many Blessings

Ret, Sgt. Yates