Forged from 5/8 round stock

Handle is curly birch Oal 12"

Thanks for looking!!!

Kip

Curly birch fighter 001.JPG

Curly birch fighter 002.JPG

Curly birch fighter 003.JPG

Curly birch fighter 004.JPG

A man is no better than his word! Check out the web site @ www.thekaisercustomknives.com

Kip, I have seen several from you with similar design and I have to say I really am liking this one. The handle material really looks good. Your hard work is paying off, and that is an awesome piece. OK had to go back and look at the pic again, so do like it!

Kind of reminds me of a woman and you can't decide whether you want to take a second look and then you catch yourself taking a third look and you got to conclude, "Wow she really is beautiful"! :unsure::o:lol:

Hey now I know what happened to my double barrel shotgun! :)

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Very cool Kip! Love that handle!

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651

that is really nice. I first thought the spine had forging marks left in (for about 3 seconds). I though, wow, such a refined knife, forging marks don't belong here. Just a mistake on my part, misreading the spine filework.

darn cool. very refined. I like it.

please visit my website http://www.professorsforge.com/

“Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.” E. V. Debs

i love the fact it was able to cut off the shotgun barrel thats one hell of a cut test

http://bearclawknives.com/ my mentor and his friends once told me there os no problem that cant be solved with a fine cigar and a pot of coffee

you know some people just need a sympathetic pat.....on the head........with sledge hammer

Seven Points Forge by the Bay

Beautiful and unique...

George Ezell, bladesmith

" How much useful knowledge is lost by the scattered forms in which it is ushered to the world! How many solitary students spend half their lives in making discoveries which had been perfected a century before their time, for want of a condensed exhibition of what is known."
Buffon

view some of my work

RelicForge on facebook