Interframe

Something a little different out of 154-CM 416 and Cocobolo

Hi All,

Up for sale something a little different today, I am calling it a Pseudo–Hawkbill. It’s not really a Hawkbill it has no curve to the end of the blade as would a typical Hawkbill. It does however give the illusion of it being a Hawkbill or perhaps a small Seax. Excellent balance on this one. When you hold it the balance point is the bottom of your front finger. It feels like it not there in your hand, no weight. It’s really very nice to hold. You can see the production from beginning to end in the Gallery section. So here are the specifics.

Overall Length: 11 inches , Weight is 9.5 oz.

Blade length in front of the scales is 6 inches cutting edge is 4 7/8 inches, false upper, hair popping sharp.

Blade height at its widest is 1.5 inches

Handle Length is 5 inches, width at the handle is .75 inches, nice grip feel, and great balance

Blade Steel: 5/32nds, 154-CM to a Rockwell of 60 and hollow ground.

Rear bolsters and Pins: 416 (3/16ths) that makes it all stainless, blade and bolsters.

Scales are made from matching Cocobolo and polished to a very high luster. File work is the “Vine and Thorns” pattern.

High satin finish on the bolsters, mirror finish on the hollow ground edge. The balance of the blade is a high polish on top of 180 grit lines left over for contrast.

(Yeah I know too much info) Price is $ 265.00 shipped to the lower 48 via USPS Priority mail comes with a padded pouch. If you want a custom Kydex Sheath add $25.00 for one with a vertical presentation.

Paypal is preferred send me a message on the site and I will get back to you with the specifics.
Thanks for looking, Ken

slot2_zpscde6b17a.jpg

slot1_zps31c49055.jpg

slot5_zps6dbacc74.jpg

slot6_zps6640f6b6.jpg
slot3_zpse7f979ef.jpg

slot4_zps946a0493.jpg

slot7_zpsb68e0e93.jpg
slot8_zps689b5734.jpg

slot10_zps4637aa2e.jpg

slot9_zps8876bd4f.jpg

Thanks for looking, Comments always welcome.
Ken