• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
GEzell

email notifications

... I have not received one since December 5... I haven't changed my settings, and the settings look correct. I miss them, they are very useful.

I don't know what to tell you, I have looked through all the settings I can think of and that function should be available. Then again I am not the most astute at troubleshooting the forum. I'll ask Niels.

I had noticed it myself, too. I'll take a look around.

Check your spam folders; for some reason they all ended up there for me.

I checked my spam folder, nothing there from bladesmithsforum, so the spam filter isn't catching them.....

I checked my spam folder, nothing there from bladesmithsforum, so the spam filter isn't catching them.....

Spam normally deletes itself after a certain amount of time, check the email settings.

And suddenly I get 8 of them in a row.... it seems to have fixed itself.

Now 15... I guess it is playing catch-up. Glad to have it working again, though I hope it doesn't send me 4 months worth at once.

Edited by GEzell

Yeah, so I guess the admin gods fixed the email notifications lol. I got 28 just now, I'm not complaining. Actually I want to thank you guys.

I had nothing to do with it, I swear! Niels may have upgraded the software, or maybe the ants finally got into the right tube and unblocked the system... Glad it seems to be working again for you, I never had any problems.

I think we are starting to rub off on the forum soft wear it is getting a bit quirky just like the rest of us.... i hope it isn't a sign it is becoming aware... :D

Edited by Matthew Parkinson

I can confidently blame the ants! I still did not get around to upgrading the forum.