deker

2015 Fire & Brimstone

I've been away for a while, but I'm surprised I don't see anything on this year's plans yet. Hey Kerry and Matt, what's shakin' for this year? :)

-d

They've been busy filming, but my understanding from talking to Kerry a couple months ago is, we're still on, and will probably hold the pattern with the arms show a week earlier, but I don't presume to speak for them.

March 28-29 , Is what Kerry told me a week ago.

I hope to attend this year.

I'm planning on being there for the second time, it was a blast last year =) Got myself an EZPass for my truck so the drive down wont take so long at the tolls too =P

I couldn't and wouldn't miss it. -Doug

Yes the 28-29 of march this year 2015.

Ill get the official post up , sorry guys.

Woo-Hoo! Road trip. Wouldn't miss F&B! A great gathering of great people.

Not to mention great food.

Bill

Is pre-registration needed for this? I noticed on the 2014 site it was there...

Would this be something to bring a mobile forge and anvil to, or is that overboard?

Edited by John Kruse-Kanyuck

I'm not sure "overboard" is a word anyone's applied to the event before in a bad way. ;)

Matt,

Raisins are soaking in Buffalo Trace as I write this, since Thanksgiving actually. However, I am fine tuning the recipe of a secret alternative dessert instead of carrot cake. Another evaluation run is scheduled for this weekend at a friend's annual Christmas tree Bonfire. Stay tuned to find out if carrot cake is getting replaced. -Doug

Why replace? Augment, and if your efforts require a donation at the time of dining, i'll happily contribute.

Thanks Chris, but not necessary. My main constraint is time. So much to cook, so little time. :)

Haha, Thanks Mr. Price. I talked to Sam today when he delivered the Logan, being unnamed, I believe I shall call it "Howard".

Sam has reinforced my desire to arrive early, help set-up, and I'll happily stay late to help clean-up

I propose a vote to rename F&B to FB&B... Fire, Brimestone & Brisket

*picks up Jesus' chant* Doug, Doug, Doug!

Because of travel stuff I'm probably getting down there thursday night late, so I can help with whatever needs helping with on friday all day =)

I'm probably going. Hitching a ride with Mark Green. Will find out this week if work agrees.

I decided to take the whole week off from work so I will have more time to prepare. I may also come down early. Just so early arrivals know, I am NOT cooking for Thursday night. :(

And let's get some seasonable temperatures. BBQing briskets in sub 20F is not my idea of fun.

-Doug

I'm doing my sun-chant every night nowadays. I would very much like to not lose body parts to frostbite.