2015 Fire & Brimstone

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've been busy filming, but my understanding from talking to Kerry a couple months ago is, we're still on, and will probably hold the pattern with the arms show a week earlier, but I don't presume to speak for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Is pre-registration needed for this? I noticed on the 2014 site it was there...

Would this be something to bring a mobile forge and anvil to, or is that overboard?

Edited by John Kruse-Kanyuck

Matt,

Raisins are soaking in Buffalo Trace as I write this, since Thanksgiving actually. However, I am fine tuning the recipe of a secret alternative dessert instead of carrot cake. Another evaluation run is scheduled for this weekend at a friend's annual Christmas tree Bonfire. Stay tuned to find out if carrot cake is getting replaced. -Doug

Thanks Chris, but not necessary. My main constraint is time. So much to cook, so little time. :)

Haha, Thanks Mr. Price. I talked to Sam today when he delivered the Logan, being unnamed, I believe I shall call it "Howard".

Sam has reinforced my desire to arrive early, help set-up, and I'll happily stay late to help clean-up

I propose a vote to rename F&B to FB&B... Fire, Brimestone & Brisket

*picks up Jesus' chant* Doug, Doug, Doug!

Because of travel stuff I'm probably getting down there thursday night late, so I can help with whatever needs helping with on friday all day =)

I decided to take the whole week off from work so I will have more time to prepare. I may also come down early. Just so early arrivals know, I am NOT cooking for Thursday night. :(

And let's get some seasonable temperatures. BBQing briskets in sub 20F is not my idea of fun.

-Doug