My dear friends at this forum, I am thinking about starting a new projekt, maby with some blade making frinds together, I dont know.

I like to Know what do you like to see from me, maby you have a idea.

By the way............... all the best for the new year. To late? Hahaha

Best wishes Uli

My dear friends at this forum, I am thinking about starting a new projekt, maby with some blade making frinds together, I dont know.

I like to Know what do you like to see from me, maby you have a idea.

By the way............... all the best for the new year. To late? Hahaha

Best wishes Uli

Uli I love your work and I love what you and Jake did together. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this brief note of yours...

Guest guest T

well without further guidelines I am assuming this is an open suggestion thread maybe one will strike a chord

-a partially integral axe (not full tang but have part of the blade make a partial shield over the handle near the head)

-rail road spike knives with forge welded edges and fancy inlays/ pattern welding

-make a mosaic knife that incorporates a lot of different techniques eg: pattern welding, hammon, inlays.

-create a themed knife the depicts a recognizable event either as a whole or in parts that tells a story

-create a multi-bar sword with each bar being pattern welded to show a different season of the year

Edited by Tre Asay

Longer Celtic leaf blade sword, Bar mace, Kilij, Yhataghan- those are my votes.

Whatever it is we're certain to be impressed as usual, but seriously a Kilij would be my number one vote. :D

Uli! Been some time, man. Welcome back, I guess. (haven't seen your posts if you have been around).

Sword, or something funky like a bauernwehr (only pattern welded, of course).

kc

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your replays, I will go for a sword. In the moment I have a young talented stone sculpter in the shop and he is a totaly knive man. So maby he is interrested to go with me this projekt.

I am not in bronze cating, but I am interrested to go fo this.

Please be so kind and give me some time, we are verry busy here, but making a sword is just..........you know.

Best wishes to you.

Uli

Why not?

That is a good attitude. I can't speak regarding history and examples, but it sounds appealing. If you put some mojo into it, of course.

kc