Dave Stephens

Latest BKS Video: Awesomeness

If you guys haven't seen this yet . . . you gotta.

Love the Tennessee Wet Forging, Sam!

That heat treat was insane.

You guys are nuts, but you rock! I am proud of Sam for discovering the best use for Jack, too. Dickel is what we drink in Tennessee, weuse Jack to clean stuff...

Thats so cool, I watched the Bersesk series back in high school(way befor my smithing days) and always had a thing for that sword! Still do and want to make one myself one day, but I'm really glad Sam brought it to life! :D

Sam, you are officially the "Cat in the Hat" ! I always knew you were slightly touched but,........................!!! Whoa that is one bad as-piration you guys per-took and you pulled it off! After that one a real sword should be just child's play!!

Edited by C Craft

Just plain awesome.

If I remember correctly from days gone by, JD tastes like its been poured on an anvil and set on fire.

Good job.

Sammy, I watched this a couple days ago. Can't tell you how awesome it is to see you getting the recognition you deserve.

good for you Sam. I wondered if that thing was made of track from something you said about a pic. huge, man, huge.

Haha thanks guys. It was quite swingable actually, the demo shots at the end dont really show that very well. This was by far the funnest build, and one I personally gave a crap about haha. I watched berserk when i was a teenager too, it was very inspiring.

- things I would change would be to do the sword from 1045 and water quench.

Sam At Arms.........

I like it a lot!!!