As promised some pics

Phillip

image.jpg

Steel is1095 and the grips are rosewood

image.jpg

This is a WIP 1095 & 15N20 crushed W's 4 bar then accordion cut

image.jpg

1095 &15N20 I made the damascus and my buddy Billy Brown from FL made the knife.image.jpg

This is a WIP 1095 & 15N20 crushed W's

Nice to see your work...cool stuff!

To become old and wise... You first have to survive being young and foolish! ;) Ikisu.blogsot.com. Email; milesikisu@gmail.com mobile: +27784653651

Beautiful pattern-welding!

George Ezell, bladesmith

" How much useful knowledge is lost by the scattered forms in which it is ushered to the world! How many solitary students spend half their lives in making discoveries which had been perfected a century before their time, for want of a condensed exhibition of what is known."
Buffon

view some of my work

RelicForge on facebook

Good work! It is all the better because of the "I'm not a bladesmith" comment. I think a lot of folks are way too eager to slap the lable of bladesmith or blacksmith on themselves, rather than saying "I'm learning bladesmithing/blacksmithing". That being said I think you could call yourself a bladesmith :D

Good lookin knives you got going on. If your making Damascus you are ahead of the curve on me. Keep on keeping on!

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'll try and show some more completed projects. I travel for work so time is limited. I sure wish I could jump all over that bladesmith tag but I just don't think a few on and off years could justify it. I'm making progress so in due time.