Still have a 171 lb English anvil for sale, wrought body/steel face construction, good but not excellent condition, $325. It's in Durham, NC and I don't want to ship it, pickup only please. If not sold by the end of July, I'll resign myself to taking it with me when I move to FL. Price includes the honey locust log it sits on :)

Michael

This might not coinside with your schedule but the NC Custom Knifemakers Guild is having a meeting on July 30th in Denton, NC. That is right outside Asheboro.

I will put the word out there if you like. Who knows, maybe someone will take it off your hands.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Phillip, email sent. Looks like I'm moving earlier than I thought, this Saturday in fact. But if anyone out there is interested, I could deliver the anvil to any exit or rest stop along I-95 from Raleigh to Jacksonville FL, then along I-10 to Gainesville, then along I-75 to Tampa. I still hate to think of selling it, but this move is costing a lot more than I expected so I need the cash.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
Still have a 171 lb English anvil for sale, wrought body/steel face construction, good but not excellent condition, $325. It's in Durham, NC and I don't want to ship it, pickup only please. If not sold by the end of July, I'll resign myself to taking it with me when I move to FL. Price includes the honey locust log it sits on :)

Michael

27178[/snapback]

I live in Hillsbourough and would like to come to see anvil. Give me an email at

danielbivins@earthlink.net

Thanks!

Dan