Sign in to follow this  
Michael Stuart

anvil for sale, 171 lb

Still have a 171 lb English anvil for sale, wrought body/steel face construction, good but not excellent condition, $325. It's in Durham, NC and I don't want to ship it, pickup only please. If not sold by the end of July, I'll resign myself to taking it with me when I move to FL. Price includes the honey locust log it sits on :)

Michael

This might not coinside with your schedule but the NC Custom Knifemakers Guild is having a meeting on July 30th in Denton, NC. That is right outside Asheboro.

I will put the word out there if you like. Who knows, maybe someone will take it off your hands.

Hey Michael,

Email me your address and particulars about the anvil so I can paint a better picture for the other makers.

jonesknives@yahoo.com

Hi Phillip, email sent. Looks like I'm moving earlier than I thought, this Saturday in fact. But if anyone out there is interested, I could deliver the anvil to any exit or rest stop along I-95 from Raleigh to Jacksonville FL, then along I-10 to Gainesville, then along I-75 to Tampa. I still hate to think of selling it, but this move is costing a lot more than I expected so I need the cash.

Michael

Still have a 171 lb English anvil for sale, wrought body/steel face construction, good but not excellent condition, $325. It's in Durham, NC and I don't want to ship it, pickup only please. If not sold by the end of July, I'll resign myself to taking it with me when I move to FL. Price includes the honey locust log it sits on :)

Michael

27178[/snapback]

I live in Hillsbourough and would like to come to see anvil. Give me an email at

danielbivins@earthlink.net

Thanks!

Dan