You should buy it. Then you could make the worlds largest sword.

Thanks for sharing. It's a little big for my shop but, the price is pretty reasonable for it.

That is only a couple hours away from me, I think he is off on his scrap rate by about a factor of 10 unless something chaged drastically in the last 2 weeks. No matter the price I think the wife would have some sharp words for me if that came rolling down the driveway.

Chris

My name is steven and I'm a pressaholic, I have pressed my job and my home, just last week I almost pressed my whole family and the dog. It started with shoping carts and baseballs, then the fence, I pressed my neighbors tree and when he came outside and yelled at me I pressed all his noise into one loud burp. I wish I could go back and press things differently, but you can't press the past.

Sorry, I just had to...

My name is steven and I'm a pressaholic, I have pressed my job and my home, just last week I almost pressed my whole family and the dog. It started with shoping carts and baseballs, then the fence, I pressed my neighbors tree and when he came outside and yelled at me I pressed all his noise into one loud burp. I wish I could go back and press things differently, but you can't press the past.

Sorry, I just had to...

A pleasing injection of surrealism. Thank you.

That's just cool. It's kind of cartoonish looking. A dirt simple crushing machine.