Camp Chopper Raffle

I wasn't sure if this is permissible for this forum so if a moderator thinks it should not be here I will happily take it down. That being said I didn't want to have my fellow forum members miss out on a fun sale. I will be selling the camp chopper I posted about not to long ago on the show and tell forum in the form of a raffle. It starts today and ends on December 24th at midnight (central time). Tickets are just $25 and you get this massive knife plus sheath. Tickets are sold on my website so just private message me to get the link and then each ticket receives a unique six digit serial number and the drawing will be done and posted on YouTube Christmas day morning.

Specs:

W2 steel with hamon

Blade length: 11 1/2 inches

Blade width: 2 3/4 inches

Overall Length: 17 inches

Handle: California buckeye burl stabilized, with leather/ stainless steel spacers and stainless steel domed pin.

12355081_10207390573538890_732703721_n_z

IMG_6863_zpsop7lyvge.jpg

IMG_6877_zpse1xvnxym.jpg

12316220_10207373259146041_3957129711270

And the winner is our very own Deker!

Awesome! Truly the best Christmas gift I'm getting this year! (shhh...don't tell my wife I said that... ;) ) Thanks a million Robert, I can't wait to get my hands on this beast!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this beast in the mail today. Thanks again Robert! This is a gorgeous knife that just seems to want to cut stuff. The only problem is that it's too pretty and I don't want to put scratches across the fantastic hamon! What's a guy to do? :)

Edited by deker