Gary Mulkey

My Line Up for "Art of Steel Show"

Here's what will be on my table next month in Little Rock:

Art%20of%20Steel_opt_zpsbdnduyrw.jpg

I tried to do a variety but as you can see, I was definitely influenced by the nineteenth century knives.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Gary

Edited by Gary Mulkey
  • Like 1

overload! those are some very fine knives. I can only imagine what it would be like to be at the show. I can't afford to buy any of the stuff most of us make, unfortunately (myself included).

mighty fine.

kc

Ditto what Kevin said. The "We're not worthy" scene from Wayne's World comes to mind...

• Like 1

There's a hell of a lot of hard work there Gary and it shows in the quality of those knives buddy. The dagger, second one in looks absolutely beautiful, I'd be proud to have made or own any of those knives. I hope you gave a great show.

There's a hell of a lot of hard work there Gary and it shows in the quality of those knives buddy. The dagger, second one in looks absolutely beautiful, I'd be proud to have made or own any of those knives. I hope you gave a great show.

The dagger has more work in it than the others as the Damascus is made from Campo de Cielo meteorite which requires quite a bit more time & effort.

Glad that you liked it.

Gary

Thanks, everyone. If you've never attended this show, it's one that you should put on your calendar as it's always an exceptional one. It was known for years as The Arkansas Knifemaker's Show and is now The Art of Steel Show.

Here's a link for the show: http://theartofsteelar.com/

Hope to see some of you there.

Gary

meteorite!! Damn thats nice! Has anyone seen that commercial where the peoples heads explode with a puff of purple smoke? Yeah, that just happened to me. Very very nice!

Nice looking set, Gary. I like the pattern on the white handled full tang.

Thanks guys. I apologize for the photo size. Either my pc or my photobucket account is screwed up right now. I'm trying to fix the problem.

Gary

Thanks guys. I apologize for the photo size. Either my pc or my photobucket account is screwed up right now. I'm trying to fix the problem.

Gary

Fixed.

Nice looking set, Gary. I like the pattern on the white handled full tang.

Thanks. Here's a close up that will show the pattern better. (the brighter layers toward the center of each tile is the meteorite.)

meteorite202_opt_zpsgg1wrtmf.jpg