When are you gonna make a big one ??? Some beautiful work there , but I don't think I'd want to be tickled with it !

When are you gonna make a big one ??? Some beautiful work there , but I don't think I'd want to be tickled with it !

well I am just dipping my toes into somthing that will make this look like a trolls toothpick.........

If I looked like a Viking (which I don't, but he does) and I were holding that sword, I would have a huge toothy grin on my face!

I think that photo would be great with a caption like "Troll burgers anyone?"

I keep coming back to this thread to stare at these blades and the workmanship of the entire package. To say I'm impressed doesn't even come close to how I feel. Ever since I found this forum I have been seeing blade forms I never knew existed and embellishments outside of what I ever imagined possible. These blades pull me back in time to a place of wonder and adventure, long lost, but obviously not forgotten.

BTW: What do those runes mean?

• 3 weeks later...

Emsigime...sacschatt? I have no idea what Futhark that fancy S is from and have no clue what language this is. Truly a fearsome weapon.