• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
Alan Longmire

spammer deleted

I know a few of you guys have gotten a classic Nigerian scam PM from former member Hermanson. Take no action, I have deleted his sorry behind and banned his email and IP.

Thanks to those of you who reported him.

Gee and he had such a sweet pitch. I am gonna do this little illegal transaction and I want to cut you in....................LOL

Sorry, didn't read this before I sent you a PM. Thanks for being on top of this person.

After all of the news about these spamers, it is hard to believe that anyone would fall into that trap. Pay more than you want, send you a certified check for even more than that, and you are susposed to send them part of the extra? Why would he not think that you would just keep all the money? Trusting soul isn't he?

I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.

Edited by Wayne Coe