Brian Dougherty

Hand sanding confuses the heck out of my FitBit

I have been carrying around a FitBit tracker for a couple of years. I initially got it because I am an instrumentation junkie, and thought it was cool to see my life broken down into data. I kept using it after the fun wore off because it interfaced automatically with my companies preventive health plan and made it easy to track all the points I need each year to get a break on my insurance premiums.

Anyway, my old one died, and I just got a new one that you wear on the wrist. After about an hour of hand sanding this morning, I get a text congratulating me for spending time on an elliptical machine :)

LOL, What the Co. don't know won't hurt them. Unless it comes up you ran three marathons back to back. Then they might be like......... :o:lol:

Haha, I actually had the same thing happen with mine. Two hours of hand sanding and filing on different projects had me at my 10,000 step daily goal. Its funny how easy it is to trick those things sometimes without thinking about it.

Haha hard hand sanding for an extended period of time is definitely cardiovascular exercise. I say it counts