---=== High performance 3V kwaiken ===---

Hey guys I just finished one of my 3V kwaikens and it is now up for grabs. This one has the classic Harstfield style cotton cord underwrap and turks knot. I offer these in either chisel or double ground. This particular one has double grind. I grind these down to a near zero edge and put a small micro bevel on it. This aids in edge durability and also ease of sharpening.This knife is razor sharp and the point is like a needle.

This is my Kraiken model, which has lots of built in sori. Here is a video explaining the knife design and sheath benefits.

This particular one is .210" CPM 3v with a double grind down to a razor sharp edge and point.

The sheath is Aluminum, wrapped in gorgeous Elephant hide and lined with kevlar. The "sageo" adds grip when tucked in your belt, and also extends to act as a static cord.

I have been carrying and using a tanto style pocket knife for over ten years straight. When I say "tanto" I am really referring to the grind style as that is what it is generally know as here. The utility nature of the tanto blade shape I think is underrated and often misunderstood. The angled front edge works awesome for scraping, much like a chisel. And the secondary point where the bevels meet means the blade cuts deeply on a pull cut or stab. The grind also reinforces the tip for piercing.

These are designed as a hard use utility/fighting knife.

Here are the specs.

OAL - 9 7/8"

Blade - 4 3/4" Double ground

Steel - .210" CPM 3v with proper HT done by myself including LN cryo. My HT benefits not only fine edge stability but also increases corrosion resistance to near stainless levels.

Handle - Cotton under wrap and turks knot, tsuka ito wrap. Epoxy soaked with marine grade G/flex epoxy for durability.

Sheath - Hartsfield style aluminum sheath with Elephant leather overwrap and kevlar lining.

Price - $625 + $15 Priority shipping.

Paypal or postal money order preferred

Please check out my website and let me know if you would like to order something. My books are currently open.

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

Ancient / contemporary, and super clean.

Fine work Ben.